Our Local Employment Service helps people to find work which is appropriate and suitable. It is a free and confidential service. We support people who are looking for work with applying for jobs, getting training and writing their CV
A key part of the Local Employment Service is the ongoing support from our Mediators/Guidance Counsellors and frontline staff all of who are dedicated to helping work ready people to improve their job seeking skills.
The Local Employment Service also works closely with local employers to understand their needs, to help them avail of employment incentives and to place suitable candidates in their company.
We want to understand where you see yourself in the world of work and to help you to get there.
We can help you to do this by offering you the following free and confidential services:
- One to one employment guidance
- Development of a tailored CV
- Career path planning
- Access to training courses
- Work placement opportunities
- Education guidance
- Enterprise guidance
- In receipt of a Jobseeker’s payment;
- A one parent family;
- An early school leaver;
- A person with a disability.
- A member of an Ethnic Minority
- A member of the travelling community;
- An ex-prisoner/offender;
- A person recovering from substance dependency,
- referred by a Rehabilitation Agency
- A Smallholder / Low-income Farmer;
- People who are looking for work but not currently on the Live Register
On initial contact with your local office we will endeavour to help with your query. You may be asked to complete a registration form and be given an appointment to meet with a Mediator/Guidance Officer. During this meeting the service and your obligations will be explained.
The Mediator/Guidance Officer will give you one to one support, plan your career path, help you to write your Curriculum Vitae (CV), access training and provide you with ongoing support.
If you choose to start your own business we can refer you to one of our Enterprise Officers. Or, if you choose to return to education we can refer you to our Education and Career Guidance Service.
For more information, please contact:
In order to improve your ability to access quality, sustainable employment it is often necessary to increase your skills and education levels.
Whether you require an add on course to make your skills more marketable or wish to embark on a whole new career, the County Kildare Local Employment Services can help you identify and secure the course most suitable to your needs.
In order to do this we work with a range of local and national agencies such as:
The Education and Training Board , County Kildare LEADER Partnership National Learning Network, Employability Skills and a range of other training providers
Kildare Local Employment Service Network provides a wide range of support services to local job seekers. These support services form the majority of our work and includes one to one career guidance, access to training and education and job placement.
The Service provides a confidential setting where you can discuss and develop a career path with one of our guidance officers. The guidance officer through a series of one to one meetings will discuss your options.
They will identify your strengths and weaknesses and help you decide what your goals are and will support you in fulfilling them.
Address: Sallins Co Kildare
Contact Person: Teresa
Telephone No: 045895555
Vacancy: Deli Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 2
Location: Sallins Co Kildare
Hours: 3 way shift covering 7am – 8 pm
Gross Wage: 9.55
Deli worker must be prepared to carry out all duties associated with working in a deli including preparing, and cooking as well as packaging food for sale, good English essential.
This is a robust position and the ideal candidate will be physically fit to take on the duties.
and all associated tasks of working in a deli, to include preparing and cooking food, general cleaning duties and serving customers Experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.
By email to email@example.com
Forecourt /Shop Assistant wanted in Naas
Person wanted to cover 7/8 hours of week end work in a busy forecourt/shop in Naas
No experience needed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
- A leading hotel in Naas are now recruiting for A fully qualified Beauty Therapist Beauty Spa Attendants Day & Night Porters Please call Teresa 045895555 for […]
- Location: Naas Hours: 7 hour shift of daytime hours – Offering full time 37.5 hours Gross Wage: Start at €9.75 ph for a 3 month probationary period […]
- Address: With domestic sites in Naas, Kilmeague, Allen & Castledermot Vacancy: Construction Labourer Number of Vacancies: 1 Location: Various areas throughout Kildare – Kilmeague, […]
- Address: Kilcullen area Kildare Contact Person: Teresa Cave Telephone No: 045895555 Email: email@example.com Vacancy: Lorry driver/ helper Number of Vacancies: 1 Location: Nationwide […]
- General Operative Job Description All General Operatives are required to start work from SAP sites. General Operatives will then be directed to the relevant client site […]
- Company Granite Concepts (manufacturers of Quartz & Stone worktops) Positions: Factory Operative Duties :Factory work Hand polishing stone Using angle grinders, cnc machines, saws & polishing […]
- C Licence driver required for Northside Furniture Removal Company Hourly rate: 14.00 Overtime after 40 hours Hours: 40 hours plus overtime Saturday work Full Time Permanent […]
- Customer Care Executive- Dublin (OTE €23,000+) Customer Care Executive Job Description At Zeus we look for confident, engaging and results focussed people to join the Sales […]
- At Zeus we look for confident, engaging and results focussed people to join the Goods Inwards , with opportunities to progress within this leading retail provider. […]
- Delivery Driver- Dublin & Cork This is an outstanding opportunity to join Zeus. We are seeking Multi-drop Delivery drivers, based from our distribution centres in Rathcoole, […]
- Warehouse Operatives / Order Pickers €11.00 per hour Due to further expansion Zeus, Irelands leading packaging company require Warehouse Operatives/Order Pickers, Monday to Friday across 3 […]
28 Duke Street,
Tel: 059 8632685
Tel: 045 435666
Tel: 045 521950
Leixlip Shopping Centre,
Tel: 01 6245414
Tel: 045 895555