Goods Inwards Co-coordinatorJuly 3, 2018
C Licence driver required for Northside Furniture Removal CompanyJuly 3, 2018
Customer Care Executive- Dublin (OTE €23,000+)
Customer Care Executive
At Zeus we look for confident, engaging and results focussed people to join the Sales & Customer Service team, with opportunities to progress within this leading retail provider. This is an office based role working within the inbound sales team where an additional member is required due to company growth.
Contract: Full time
Reporting to: Customer Care Supervisor
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Location: Head Office – Rathcoole
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Driving Sales
- Deliver consistent exceptional customer service levels to drive and increase sales targets
- Up-sell & Cross-sell our wide range of products
- Relationship Management
- Create trust and confidence when building rapport with customers and retain customer loyalty
- Build excellent relationships with Customers & our Zeus team
- Customer Service
- Represent the Zeus Brand by ensuring each customer receives a friendly and engaging and efficient experience
- Input customer order information accurately to the system in a timely manner
- Communicate in a calm and confident manner when dealing with potential complaints or high volume inbound and outbound calls
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written and displays professionalism and confidence when communicating with all stakeholders
- The ability to work under pressure while meeting targets set and ensuring attention to detail is maintained
- Displays passion and enthusiasm for customer service
- A team player who can also work on own initiative
- 1-2 years in a fast paced service or retail environment an advantage.
- Call Centre experience an advantage but not essential
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- PC literate – MS Office and Outlook
- Own transport essential
- A competitive salary
- A culture of teamwork and engagement
- Career prospects to progress within Zeus.
- 20 Days annual leave.
- Monday to Friday working days plus paid Bank Holidays
please forward your updated CV to your LES Office to apply for this role on your behalf.