Factory OperativeJuly 3, 2018
Confidential ( Insulation Company)July 3, 2018
All General Operatives are required to start work from SAP sites. General Operatives will then be directed to the relevant client site which include nationwide sites.
Reporting to: Contracts Supervisor
Position: General Operative
This job description outlines some of the duties and responsibilities that are associated with your role but it is by no means an exhaustive list and may be amended as the management of the company directs.
- Tree Planting
- Shrub Planting
- Lawn Preparation / Seeding
- Footpath Construction
- Laying of Soil & Lawns
- Spraying & Weed Control
- Top Soiling
- Grass Cutting & Strimming
- Litter Collection
- Cleaning and Tidying
- Light Civil WorksResponsibilities:
- Adhering to the companies’ policies and procedures in relation to all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Obeying clients site rules & regulations in general and in particular in relation to Health & Safety.
- Follow instruction provided by management and your site Foreperson.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the quality of work is delivered to an excellent standard and that the work completed is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure work is of a high standard that is expected in SAP Landscapes.
- Hourly rate is DOE
- Flexible Hours – General Hours are 7.30 – 16.30 weekdays.
- Overtime Available
- Uniform Allowance
- Pension Facility
- Training provided in the capacity of Manual Handling, Machinery Training and Health & Safety etc.
- Requirements: Essential
- Valid Safe Pass is essential
- Provisional / Full Driving Licence
- B+E Licence Optional Requirements: Desirable
- Tractor Driving Experience is an advantage
- Previous experience / knowledge in similar industry desirable. Training & Development:At SAP Landscapes, we believe that our most important asset is our people. That is why we like to promote from within and develop employees to progress further in their career. As a General Operative you have the potential to become a 2nd in crew and subsequently a foreperson, through consistent training & development.
- To apply: send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
please forward your updated CV to your LES Office to apply for this role on your behalf.