Delivery DriverJuly 3, 2018
Customer Care ExecutiveJuly 3, 2018
At Zeus we look for confident, engaging and results focussed people to join the Goods Inwards , with opportunities to progress within this leading retail provider. This is an warehouse based role working within the Goods Inwards team where an additional member is required due to company growth.
Goods Inwards Co-coordinator
We are currently looking for a Goods Inwards Co-coordinator.
This is a full time position. The main hours of work are 7.00am to 16.00pm Monday to Friday.
Applicants must be self-driven, well organized with a focus on quality and execution.
- Good communication
- Good planning skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems an advantage.
- Forklift license desirable.
- Communicate with suppliers and hauliers regarding booking in of goods.
- Communicate with all departments via email and telephone.
- Checking stock against GRN’s and Purchase orders.
- Update Warehouse Management System and complete GRN’s.
- Ensuring all deliveries are completed and accurate.
- Non-conformance reporting.
- Warehouse support-Loading /unloading
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
- Common sense approach with attention to detail.
- Practical hand on mentality
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and quality focused
- A competitive salary
- A culture of teamwork and engagement
- Career prospects to progress within Zeus.
- 20 Days annual leave.
- Monday to Friday working days plus paid Bank Holidays
please forward your updated CV to your LES Office to apply for this role on your behalf.