Kildare LESN CLG is recruiting for a Mediator based from our Athy Office location MEDIATOR POSITION
KLESN CLG is looking for someone who is skilled in the delivery of career guidance and employment supports to individuals, in particular, those who are most distanced from the Labour Market.
The successful applicant must be client focused, experienced in adult guidance or recruitment and target driven. Integrity and confidentiality are core to this role, as is an ability to communicate effectively. Applicants should be capable of motivating, guiding and leading clients in their self-development.
The contract is initially from January 2022 to the 30th June, 2022, on a 4.5 day per week basis.
The position may be extended beyond that date depending on business requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A qualification in Career Guidance, HR, Psychology, Social Science, Social Care or related fields or relevant proven work related experience
• Expertise in the provision of guidance on an individual basis
• Experience in placement of adults who are unemployed into employment
• Ability to network and develop relationships with employers to support our client groups into employment
• Knowledge of labour market trends and opportunities
• Excellent knowledge of recruitment and selection practices
• Knowledge of education and training pathways to employment
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
• Good understanding of the challenges facing marginalised groups in accessing employment opportunities
• Be IT Proficient
• Full driver’s licence and own transport.
Salary scale is nego tiable – depending on qualifications and experience.
To apply for the above position, please forward a copy of current Curriculum Vitae and letter of application no later than 5.00 p.m. Thursday 2nd December, 2021 to:
Ms. Clodagh Judge, Chief Operations Officer, KLESN CLG Head Office, Unit 5 |Rathasker Sq., Kilcullen Road, Naas.
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org marked Mediator ATHY in subject line.
Interviews will be held before 17th December 2021.
NB: Candidates will be short listed on the basis of the Curriculum Vitae & no late applications will be considered. Please note that canvassing will disqualify and will result in exclusion from the process.
KLESN CLG is an Equal Opportunities Employer